Monday, January 4, 2010

Lost my marbles!



I began last night and stuffed up the first bag, i accidentally sewed the outer piece inside out. So was fed up with that one so started on the one for Zach. That bag was made with no problems what so ever.

Beautiful.

Tonight i start on Kaela's bag again, and the problems just kept rolling in again....

thread keeps falling out of needle, thread broke! bobbin finished. And even though i used the same piece to cut all my fabric when i sew the two sides together at final stage they did not line up properly.

Argh!

But you know what.. it is done and Kaela would no doubt not care about my mistakes.

So here they are:


The one on the left is the jinxed one!
Other side of animal pouch

1 comment:

  1. Such great little bags, I would never have thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete