Sunday, February 14, 2010

now i can post my other creation



For the eb swap i made my partner a care package for their up coming birth of a little man, i also have a cousin who is due with her fist born son so i doubled up everything i made. So i had to wait till the eb swap was complete before showing my work.

These are wee tee pee's, found them on this site make it and love it and thought lol how cute.

Some burp cloths

Nappy bag that is lined with towelling


My Eb swap was Paris-stella and you can see the items i made for Jen on her blog



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully created :) I had never heard of the little tee-pee's but how innovative! Luckily I've had neither aim at me before! lol But have been in hysterics watching friends get saturated by their little boys!

    ReplyDelete